Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sextms forum, please vote for us! to get points you must go to sextms.tk and click on either vote4voting points or vote4nx, Please donate as well!!! thank you we hope you enjoy this awesome PS Smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

Website and Stuff

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Website and Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Website and Stuff Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:00 am

xHeartBroken

xHeartBroken
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

haha YAY! Very Happy And ranking! Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/anderson123.murphyng

27Website and Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Website and Stuff Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:00 am

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Yea. Its with me. But this will be the temp one. Cause this one has side bars. So I want to try it. Another epic site will be up. (Yea, to you guys but not me) Lol. Cause I don't like site with rather lots of features yea.

-Edit-
The ranking page is under construction. Mo ish stuck in the top 5 ranking. Lol lol..

28Website and Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Website and Stuff Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:01 am

xHeartBroken

xHeartBroken
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

Oh ICIC Very Happy Thanks Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/anderson123.murphyng

29Website and Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Website and Stuff Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Lols Gambateh Smile
Hopefuly things will go better :/

30Website and Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Website and Stuff Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:44 pm

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Time is just the matter. nw Smile

31Website and Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Website and Stuff Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

TIME AND MONEY HO HO HO LOL

32Website and Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Website and Stuff Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:43 am

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

ikr lol.
Idea taken. Closed.

33Website and Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Website and Stuff Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:46 am

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Lol.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum