Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sextms forum, please vote for us! to get points you must go to sextms.tk and click on either vote4voting points or vote4nx, Please donate as well!!! thank you we hope you enjoy this awesome PS Smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion to improve SextMS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion to improve SextMS Empty Suggestion to improve SextMS Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:23 am

stitch

Nublet

Im Lush in game
I like SextMS !
Thats why i create this to help to improve SextMs !

First and foremost,we should have more channel(mayb it'll be more hard to manage)
This help to get more player, and could find a map to train easily without ksing

Besides, the commands [@sext] should included all npc(now only 90%)
this provide more convenience to us. Furthermore, in order to get more player, we should have more GMs to held more EVENT and some other feature to attract player

For instance,in my opinion,the rate of the server could be adjust by the player,{only can adjust it lower rate, not beyond the maximum rate of the server according to ur occupation}
Moreover, there should be more Fun thing besides Net cafe gachapon, other player could suggest more thing can be held, added in game to increase / attract more player come and join

Last but not least, the boss should be place in a better, challenging, and not over spawn rate like the black crow, after more and more player come and join, the boss 's thingy should be more challenging.

And the All in one shop item's should increase the price of the high level item, and add more scrolls(staff for ma).

Maybe make another world with GMS-like

thats all my suggestion,mayb there are more, but i cant recall
This suggestion may not be implement immediately, but only hope that Scorpio, u can take consideration on this ^.^

Regard,
Lush <3333
Memories <3333

2Suggestion to improve SextMS Empty Re: Suggestion to improve SextMS Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:27 am

Scorpio

Scorpio
SextOwner!
SextOwner!

Thanks for your opinions Smile, I will really take these ideas into consideration.

https://sextms.forumotion.net

3Suggestion to improve SextMS Empty Re: Suggestion to improve SextMS Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Bill

Bill
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

i agree with a lot of that, especially this V
stitch wrote:
Last but not least, the boss should be place in a better, challenging, and not over spawn rate like the black crow, after more and more player come and join, the boss 's thingy should be more challenging.

i'll be sure to talk it over with Brad and Mo (Me+Brad+Mo=most active GMs). Thanks for the suggestions!

4Suggestion to improve SextMS Empty Re: Suggestion to improve SextMS Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Scorpio

Scorpio
SextOwner!
SextOwner!

I really like the GMS World idea. But it would be a bad idea to do that, maybe when we get a lot more people Smile.

https://sextms.forumotion.net

5Suggestion to improve SextMS Empty More channels Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:01 am

Gabe

Gabe
Nublet

Seeing how fast this server is growing there need's to be more channels Black crows is always packed with people and sometimes it's impossible to train there due to the emense amount of people. Just somthing I think should be added cat

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum