Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sextms forum, please vote for us! to get points you must go to sextms.tk and click on either vote4voting points or vote4nx, Please donate as well!!! thank you we hope you enjoy this awesome PS Smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new way to get Maple Leaves

+3
Sora
OxGiRon
Andy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty A new way to get Maple Leaves Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:20 am

Andy

Andy
Gettin' Started!
Gettin' Started!

I got a suggestion where most maplers can earn more maple leaves rather than voting and training. Heres my idea, since players usually have nothing to do besides train and train for maple leaves trying to get those 5k + all stats items but another way to earn maple leaves is the JQ Npc. With that NPC, players can do a JQ anytime and earn maple leaves once they're done with that JQ. Very Happy

2A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:41 am

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

We've made the npc in the update that is coming up.

3A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:47 am

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

I like the idea,
but we have alot of pro jq'ers
this is gona be tough :3

4A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Scorpio

Scorpio
SextOwner!
SextOwner!

Lol in that case, i should make a time limit? This idea can be really good if you have time to make the script. Like: In this jq, you get 100 leaves, npc warps u to next stage, 150, next, 200 and on and on.

https://sextms.forumotion.net

5A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Andy

Andy
Gettin' Started!
Gettin' Started!

Oh yeah, time limit so it wouldnt be as easy for those pros ;]

6A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Leet

Leet
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

Scorpio wrote:Lol in that case, i should make a time limit? This idea can be really good if you have time to make the script. Like: In this jq, you get 100 leaves, npc warps u to next stage, 150, next, 200 and on and on.

Maybe adding a limit per day ? like maybe .. 2-4 times day per JQ ? & also the time limit should be fair . Less time for easy JQs like Henesys JQ and Ellinia JQ. Then a bit more time for Zak or Fitness / Patience .

& i think 100 leaves is too little , some people can hunt that amount in a short amount of time . I would say around 500 .

7A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:30 am

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Most likely, there will be hackers flying here and there. hehe
As for time limit, I think every 3hours the NPC will be opened for entrance.

Like Field of judgment.

8A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

100 is reasonable
500 is too much
The Pro's get too much and get too godly
and GM's would misunderstand and shit happens.
2 Rounds = 1k.
20 rounds = 10k.

9A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:43 am

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

So, a timelimit will fix it all Smile

10A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:47 am

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

as hard as possible ty.

11A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:37 am

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

-Aim at mo-

12A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Dontdrinkmecocacola

Gettin' Started!
Gettin' Started!

good idea but donors like ~~butt~~ can easily FJ up so i dont think its a realli swel idea

13A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Luxy

Luxy
Gettin' Started!
Gettin' Started!

You got the point ^ Cola
Donors can have special privileges and make them could complete the JQ easily, and uhh, no offense.

14A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Andy

Andy
Gettin' Started!
Gettin' Started!

Well I guess,
but who knows, Mo could be working on it atm.

15A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Luxy

Luxy
Gettin' Started!
Gettin' Started!

Yeah, I think Mo will consider all the pros and cons before making the decision, perhaps he already got this plan o_o
Just let him to decide everything, we just play our roles on giving suggestions Smile

16A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Andy

Andy
Gettin' Started!
Gettin' Started!

LOLOL,
He probably already made the JQ. Razz

17A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 pm

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Mehh, his not on this few day :O
Perhaps, GM should not have auto tubi in JQ. Maybe in another client Wink That solve this thing weee

18A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Auto tubi?

19A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:21 am

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

YOu can FJ in jq and haste and stuff liddat

20A new way to get Maple Leaves Empty Re: A new way to get Maple Leaves Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:13 am

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Oh.
WTF DONORS CAN DO THAT O:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum