Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sextms forum, please vote for us! to get points you must go to sextms.tk and click on either vote4voting points or vote4nx, Please donate as well!!! thank you we hope you enjoy this awesome PS Smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry if I 'caused you any harm.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sorry if I 'caused you any harm. Empty Sorry if I 'caused you any harm. Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Marshal

Marshal
Nublet

IGN: Marshal

What were you banned for: On Wednesday, December 22, 2010, 4:20PM I was banned for using the "sit hack", just testing it because my friend wanted to see if the skill teleport works while using it so he can use it on another server and show off. We thought it wouldn't cause any harm to the server, it's just like walking but in a sitting position but slower.

Why should we unban you: I think you should unban me because I was just helping a friend, I didn't want to 'cause any trouble and attention, sorry for making an abominable choice, I will not use it again. Please give me a second chance, I will sincerely appreciate it.

Who banned you?:iMikey

2Sorry if I 'caused you any harm. Empty Re: Sorry if I 'caused you any harm. Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:55 am

Scorpio

Scorpio
SextOwner!
SextOwner!

Denied, Sorry~

https://sextms.forumotion.net

3Sorry if I 'caused you any harm. Empty Re: Sorry if I 'caused you any harm. Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:42 am

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

I'd deny it too,
You totaly said it was not a hack,
And lied and said "its a glitch"
Only after awhile u admited.
Sorry :/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum