Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sextms forum, please vote for us! to get points you must go to sextms.tk and click on either vote4voting points or vote4nx, Please donate as well!!! thank you we hope you enjoy this awesome PS Smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD : PQ RAGE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PLEASE LOOK FORWARD : PQ RAGE Empty PLEASE LOOK FORWARD : PQ RAGE Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:27 pm

iLawx3

iLawx3
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

This is regarding to the pq where u can get the strawberry ice cream bar and the witch belt. One side is telling me not to tell anyone about it and another side is keep asking me about it. Then, some people that know how to get to the pq , keep splitting it out when he/she is the 1 saying 'LAW DONT TELL ANY1 ELSE!?!?!' So is that pq officialy for players or izit just to those that know the way through that?? im pissed with how some people reacts when they asked u not to do something and on the other hand they are the 1 spoiling it by letting evryone know about it? Jamie if u see this post, i bet u sure pissed. That pq which can get ice cream bar now seems like keep been told now. To Jamie : You said that not to tell any1 about it! So now = what? The person is telling evrything about it. So is the pq officialy for all players or its restricted? Im well pissed because i dont know wad to do, for some people is unconsiderate. If its restricted to players, please inform so. Im quite pissed with this situation unhandled.

2PLEASE LOOK FORWARD : PQ RAGE Empty Re: PLEASE LOOK FORWARD : PQ RAGE Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Leet

Leet
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

Mo, when you read this . I suggest making the belt & icecream bar undroppable & untradeable . Also put a timer in there .
The PQ should have a requirement if its going to be open for players . Make it 400 RBs + or something . That PQ is going
to kill the economy . Players are just going to stay there for like an hour getting icecream bar and belt then sell it back out .

3PLEASE LOOK FORWARD : PQ RAGE Empty Re: PLEASE LOOK FORWARD : PQ RAGE Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:53 pm

iLawx3

iLawx3
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

Im not telling the pq spot as in i not sure it shud be told or not. Now all we head to do is wait for Jamie,Mo and Aaron replies on this issue. I'm getting well pissed cause of this. Please give me a satisfying answer. Thank You.

4PLEASE LOOK FORWARD : PQ RAGE Empty Re: PLEASE LOOK FORWARD : PQ RAGE Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Yes Im fucking pisssed,
The fact you know it before anything i cant do anything,
2nd of all,
ITS A SECRET,
THIS PQ NEVER EXISTED FOR PLAYERS,
ITS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR NOBODY,
BUT THOSE WHO TESTED IT WITH MO SOMEBODY PROBALY SPREADED IT
NOW THIS IS HAPPENIN,
Nevermind,Brad did something about it (:

5PLEASE LOOK FORWARD : PQ RAGE Empty Re: PLEASE LOOK FORWARD : PQ RAGE Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:31 am

iLawx3

iLawx3
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

its like tons of people having it now zzz dam dulan sia
somemore the person that ask me not to spread is the 1 spreading.. == zzzz

6PLEASE LOOK FORWARD : PQ RAGE Empty Re: PLEASE LOOK FORWARD : PQ RAGE Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Nevermind,deleted map.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]