Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sextms forum, please vote for us! to get points you must go to sextms.tk and click on either vote4voting points or vote4nx, Please donate as well!!! thank you we hope you enjoy this awesome PS Smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server's WZ edit -With guide-Kashif

+2
Sora
OxGiRon
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Server's WZ edit -With guide-Kashif  Empty Server's WZ edit -With guide-Kashif Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:38 am

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Hey everyone, here is a short little guide on how to use our NEW SextMS INSTALLER.

Download Link: Download <~ THIS IS A NEW LINK. This file should be working, and it is not a .dap file. Please try this link.

1. Go to your MapleStory v83 Folder and either move or delete the files Character.wz, String.wz, TamingMob.wz, Item.wz, and SextMS.exe
*It is RECOMMENDED that you don't have the Character.wz, String.wz, TamingMob.wz, Item.wz, and SextMS.exe files in your v83 folder when you install SextMS, but you CAN install it without moving any files. Make sure you check the creation date of the .wz files that were replaced/created and they say a date in 2011, not 2010.*

2. Run the installer and click Next until you get to the point where it asks where you would like to Install SextMS.

3. Click the browse button and select your MapleStory v83 folder. (The default it should say is C:\Program Files\SextMS\SextMS OR C:\Program Files(x86)\SextMS\SextMS for 64-bit computers)

4. Click next and finish the installation.

5. Open your MapleStory v83 folder and you should find new copies of all the files you moved/deleted. If they are not there, check to make sure that a folder called "SextMS" was not created instead.

6. Find the new SextMS.exe and run it to connect to the game.

7. Have Fun ^-^

~Kijoun (Kashif)

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Shouldnt this be in guide?

Butt

Butt
TryHardPoster
TryHardPoster

lol ikr i thought he uploaded the wz edits or somethin
might upload
but im not sure if it just puts in 5 files or does somethin wacky

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

THere's one thread in guide. But you say WHY GUIDE? So I split them. But doesn't work. So, tata

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

I said that ? F6 LOL

iAmSammie

iAmSammie
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

oh o-o

somebody tell kito to download it here (:

7Server's WZ edit -With guide-Kashif  Empty Re: Server's WZ edit -With guide-Kashif Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:26 am

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

LOOOOOOOOOL.

crykipp

crykipp
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

im not gona go back *-* cant make me

ItsMikey

ItsMikey
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

it doesnt work when i try.... T.T

http://myspace.com/justcuzofyouh

10Server's WZ edit -With guide-Kashif  Empty Re: Server's WZ edit -With guide-Kashif Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:10 am

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

There's a test server,
Thatone is the official thingy :X

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum