Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sextms forum, please vote for us! to get points you must go to sextms.tk and click on either vote4voting points or vote4nx, Please donate as well!!! thank you we hope you enjoy this awesome PS Smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is Not a Ban Appeal

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is Not a Ban Appeal Empty This is Not a Ban Appeal Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:54 am

Masamune

Nublet

This isnt a ban appeal....this is my apoligetic post....

Today i have acted out cause so many things are wrong with the Server what broke me was that Alex had given a warning to a Confessed hacker,when the SextMS Tip says there are no warning or chances for a hacker,yet alex gave a chance to the hacker,and everything started coming unraveled and me and....im not gonna say the other person Just lost our heads and we started turning the server upside down,I apoligies for that.

The next was that Lush,yesterday is one of the most demanding brats in the server and thinks shes the queen demanding this and demanding that,When we think that every player should be treated Equally,that started piss everyone off,then she starts harrasing me for doing avi smegas when Scorpio didnt say a thing about avi smegas being against the rules to use (they are now thanks to Scorpio),the problem was somewhat settled People still use the Avi Smegas.

Another Problem isthere are so many hackers and yet all the GMS cant be bother to go check and ban and all im hearing is Alex is the only one allowed to ban them and then he cant get off his butt to go check,and then i see Alex give melodyMe in spookyWorld 20k leafs....WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT???,what happened to treating players fairly and i see him drop 20k leafs for melodyMe???.

Im sorry i have overreacted the only thing i can not forgive my self is the threat i made about reporting the server to Lloyd Korn CEO Lawyer of Nexon America - MapleStory...

Im sorry everyone for what i have done if you dont want to forgive me i can understand that

im Sorry Alex,Scorpio,jesus,xVenusHeart,IAmSammie,Fidget,TomCruise,Giggolo,bill,everyone else i forgot....Im very sorry my deepest apoligies...

2This is Not a Ban Appeal Empty Re: This is Not a Ban Appeal Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:08 am

Scorpio

Scorpio
SextOwner!
SextOwner!

Haha you're forgiven Smile. Have fun

https://sextms.forumotion.net

3This is Not a Ban Appeal Empty Re: This is Not a Ban Appeal Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:15 am

Masamune

Nublet

just ahave a question scorpio.....was i actually banned cause everytime i clicked Sextms it said The server was crashed or updating....and everyone else was able to play and am i still banned?

also thanks for the forgiveness...

4This is Not a Ban Appeal Empty Re: This is Not a Ban Appeal Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:50 pm

ItsMikey

ItsMikey
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

Lol, its okay for a gm to act this way i guess. i was just looking for stuff on the forum and i saw this. but hey, u shouldn't be trying to change things when people like it the way it is. i'm not saying change isn't good but the server is the way it is. Mo is a good owner and so is every other GM that helps. If u don't get what i'm saying then i'm sorry for not making it more clear Very Happy - peace

http://myspace.com/justcuzofyouh

5This is Not a Ban Appeal Empty Re: This is Not a Ban Appeal Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:24 pm

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Moved from general discussion to archive.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum