Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sextms forum, please vote for us! to get points you must go to sextms.tk and click on either vote4voting points or vote4nx, Please donate as well!!! thank you we hope you enjoy this awesome PS Smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions for Donations

+3
Scorpio
Butt
Leet
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions for Donations Empty Suggestions for Donations Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Leet

Leet
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

I have some suggestion to make it better for donors. Try adding donation points ( $1 per Donation point ) which then can be traded in for unique items or prizes. You should also add a donor map, where donors can easily train and hang out. Maybe give donors an extra commands or two ? These are my suggestions.

2Suggestions for Donations Empty Re: Suggestions for Donations Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:50 am

Butt

Butt
TryHardPoster
TryHardPoster

i would like the extra commands!

3Suggestions for Donations Empty Re: Suggestions for Donations Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:01 am

Scorpio

Scorpio
SextOwner!
SextOwner!

Good ideas!, Ill look into it Smile ty

https://sextms.forumotion.net

4Suggestions for Donations Empty Re: Suggestions for Donations Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:23 am

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Few possible commands:
- !buff/!buffme/!givebuff
- !donorchat - A chat including GMs and all others Donor.

5Suggestions for Donations Empty Re: Suggestions for Donations Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:37 am

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Buff is already there for donors i think,
And Donor points shud be kewl o.o

6Suggestions for Donations Empty Re: Suggestions for Donations Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:18 pm

eChul

Nublet

I feel as though some of the donation options are way to imba. The option to gain hacking privileges should not be allowed at all, as well as the option to freely edit Wz's. Also, I don't think that buying GM status should be allowed. I understand that it comes with a very high price tag, but some people are just not ready to be a GM. I think for anyone to become a GM, they must apply and be scrutinized, so that we can have a good staff, not just rich people.

This third one isn't as imba, but I think that the GM skills should be earned in some way, not just given.

7Suggestions for Donations Empty Re: Suggestions for Donations Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:53 pm

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Good Point,
Now lets try lookin at what Mo would say ~, xD

8Suggestions for Donations Empty Re: Suggestions for Donations Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:12 am

Renegade

Renegade
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

The funny thing is, I brought up all these points up to Mo a long time ago lol.

9Suggestions for Donations Empty Re: Suggestions for Donations Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:03 am

Scorpio

Scorpio
SextOwner!
SextOwner!

1st off, the hacking privileges are there just for laughs.. if you buy it, good for you.
2nd.. The GM apps have absolutely no affect on my decision.
And yah I realized it is imbalanced, hopefully that'll change... But for now, I'm leaving it as it is.

~Thanks for your opinion Smile

https://sextms.forumotion.net

10Suggestions for Donations Empty Re: Suggestions for Donations Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:49 am

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

There ya have it :O

11Suggestions for Donations Empty Re: Suggestions for Donations Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:12 am

Leet

Leet
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

eChul wrote:I feel as though some of the donation options are way to imba. The option to gain hacking privileges should not be allowed at all, as well as the option to freely edit Wz's. Also, I don't think that buying GM status should be allowed. I understand that it comes with a very high price tag, but some people are just not ready to be a GM. I think for anyone to become a GM, they must apply and be scrutinized, so that we can have a good staff, not just rich people.

This third one isn't as imba, but I think that the GM skills should be earned in some way, not just given.
They dont automatically get the job, they still get tested .
Unless they buy the auto level 3 GM. But still , if they werent ready, they would get strikes for whatever they are doing wrong. After 3, they're gone.

12Suggestions for Donations Empty Re: Suggestions for Donations Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 am

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

if its the 155$ , they auto get Level 3 GM,
also its 2 for them who paid.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum