Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sextms forum, please vote for us! to get points you must go to sextms.tk and click on either vote4voting points or vote4nx, Please donate as well!!! thank you we hope you enjoy this awesome PS Smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible Solution for PIC problems

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Possible Solution for PIC problems Empty Possible Solution for PIC problems Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Hello all,

Here's a screen-by-screen tutorial on how to fix the problem of DCing after entering PIC.

Note: Specifics may vary depending on what operating system you use. I use Windows XP.

1. Step number *ONE*:
Go into the start menu and click on control panel:
Possible Solution for PIC problems Dcatpi10

2. Step number *TWO*:
Locate your Network and Sharing (may be named differently on a different OS):
Possible Solution for PIC problems Dcatpi11

3. Step number *THREE*:
Locate where you may manage/change your adapter settings:
Possible Solution for PIC problems Dcatpi12

4. Step number *FOUR*:
Locate all "Local Area Connection #" or any networks which state "Microsoft Loopback Adapter". Disable all of these:
Possible Solution for PIC problems Dcatpi12

(For larger picture, click here.)

5. Step number *FIVE*:
Run Sextms and enjoy not DCing after PIC! Woohoo!

Also note, if this does not solve the issue, you may have a different problem. Please be sure that you are running version 0.83 and also the newest Sextms client and that your folder contains all the necessary files, and ensure none are broken/corrupt.If you dont have Local Area Connection 4,try it on 3 or 2, it depends but mostly 3~4

P.S
I do not take any claim any of this to be mine, credits are deserve to be gone to the rightful owners,

and also thanks to Taran for helping us find this Smile
and ForestStory Forums for this solution Smile

Last edited by Scorpio on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:50 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add additional info)

2Possible Solution for PIC problems Empty Re: Possible Solution for PIC problems Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:22 am

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

That window 7!
Is that yur screen or wut O.o

Anyway, thanks for spending your time finding this guide :0

3Possible Solution for PIC problems Empty Re: Possible Solution for PIC problems Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:12 am

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Nahh i took it off somebody else one,
but its the same either way,it works for alot of ppl o.o

Meehh no problem really,
i mean like it was my problem too to begin with =P

4Possible Solution for PIC problems Empty Re: Possible Solution for PIC problems Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:33 am

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Pinned.

5Possible Solution for PIC problems Empty Re: Possible Solution for PIC problems Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Ty

6Possible Solution for PIC problems Empty Re: Possible Solution for PIC problems Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:46 pm

OxGiRon

OxGiRon
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Set as Global announcement.

7Possible Solution for PIC problems Empty Re: Possible Solution for PIC problems Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

Awesome (Y)

8Possible Solution for PIC problems Empty Re: Possible Solution for PIC problems Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:42 am

crykipp

crykipp
AttemptedPro
AttemptedPro

srs its windows 7 O-o

9Possible Solution for PIC problems Empty Re: Possible Solution for PIC problems Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Sora

Sora
Forum-Pwner
Forum-Pwner

IT is o.o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum